Last week I finished painting the wall and some trim. Here is a shot of the sink and the edge of the cupboards:
Since I've taken this picture I have:
- returned the brass switch and outlet plates
- put up the trim at the top of the cupboards
- added the trim that runs around the kitchen between the window and cupboard
- added quarter-round to the baseboard
- added base shoe to the cupboard toe kick area
Here is a picture of the nook:
I just se the table in place, I haven't attached it yet. You can see the trim above the nook, that will run all the way around the kitchen.
What I'm working on now:
- trimming out the back door
- baseboard for the exterior wall on both sides of the door
- upper trim on both sides of the door
Hopefully I'll have some more pictures to share in a couple of day...